Wednesday, November 15, 2006

My Favourite Song

Do you SEE!! - May. 17, 2006 at 03:53 AM


Do you see...
It isn't easy to be free
Set your hand on me
Maybe we could fly.
Before we die...
Anwer me one question?
Lets build a connection
Show me some affection.

(chorus)
TONIGHT
We're gonna fly so high,
Try and touch the sky
I'm gonna tell you how much I love you...
I love you so!
Can you feel it,
I love you so!
I really mean it
I love you so!.

When you're close and near...
Ther's nothing for me to fear,
I feel so safe around you
The only thing I can do?
Is to look at you...
Cause one day I'll be gone
Or you might leeve me alone,
But HEY life goes on!
(deep down, at every point, at some stage everyone feels like this! and what do they do about it??)



Maria Fabiana Gouveia Silva

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home